Premature ejaculation (rapid ejaculation, early ejaculation) is a condition where the duration of sexual intercourse in men is significantly reduced and is insufficient for partners to receive mutual pleasure. Premature ejaculation is one of the most common sexual health disorders in men (occurs in about 30% of men).
It is believed that about every third man faces the problem of early ejaculation from time to time.
But the long-lasting premature ejaculation is the only medical problem here!
It is important to understand that it is difficult to determine the normal duration of sexual intercourse because this aspect is very specific and situational. It is generally believed that a constant (or regular) inability to have sexual intercourse for at least 2-3 minutes is a clear deviation from the norm.
The presence of premature ejaculation for a long period of time is a medical problem and indicates pathological changes in a male body. Therefore, in order to receive the most effective treatment, you should consult a qualified specialist (sexologist or urologist).
The most common causes of premature ejaculation are as follows:
– congestive-inflammatory changes in the prostatic part of the urethra (in case of prostatitis, urethritis, vesiculitis);
– dysrhythmia of sexual life (long-term abstinence, irregular sexual life);
– hypersensitivity of the glans penis;
– neurological disorders (paracentral lobules syndrome);
– anatomical features (for example, short frenulum).
In cases where premature ejaculation occurs from time to time and / or sexual intercourse lasts for more than 3 minutes, for the most part it is not considered a pathology.
However, if there are relevant complaints, the correction of sexual function in men in order to prolong sexual intercourse is possible.
Treatment of premature ejaculation is one of the main indications for the use of the “AndroSPOK” device.
The use of the “AndroSPOK” physiotherapeutic system is indicated for the treatment of premature ejaculation that occurred in the setting of inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs (prostatitis, urethritis, vesiculitis, etc.) or in case of hypersensitivity of the glans penis.
The application effect of the “AndroSPOK” physiotherapeutic device in the treatment of premature ejaculation is a significant increase in the duration of sexual intercourse.
The effect is achieved due to the following factors:
– stimulation of regional blood circulation and the elimination of congestion in the pelvic organs;
– reduction of edema of the inflammatory organs (prostate, seminal colliculus, seminal vesicles, urethra);
– presence of hypotensive effect of magnetic phototherapy;
– normalization of the glans penis sensitivity due to the reflexogenic effect on the functional activity of the reproductive system (changes in the function of organs as a result of the direct influence of physiotherapeutic factors on sensitive nerve endings).
Thus, the “AndroSPOK” device is effective in the treatment of premature ejaculation that occurred in the setting of prostatitis or other inflammatory diseases of the urogenital system (urethritis, vesiculitis) as well as in case of hypersensitivity of the glans penis.
The use schedule of the “AndroSPOK” device in the treatment of premature ejaculation (standard physiotherapy course using the “AndroSPOK” device (12 procedures) takes 3-3.5 weeks. It is recommended to repeat the physiotherapy course every 1.5-2 months to achieve a sustainable positive effect. It is possible to increase the number of procedures within one treatment course up to 25-30).
Physiotherapeutic practices are usually used as additional treatment methods. The combination of the “AndroSPOK” magnetic photobarotherapy with the pelvic floor muscle training (Kegel exercises for men) in most cases allows achieving the best results in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and / or premature ejaculation. The results include improved stiffness of the penis during erection and increased duration of sexual intercourse.